At Sharjah Golf and Shooting Club guests are as welcome as members, and beginners as welcome as experienced players.
Sharjah Golf and Shooting Club boasts a 9 hole, fully floodlit golf course which enables play well into the evening. Designed by internationally acclaimed architect Peter Harradine, if played twice, this wall to wall grass oasis will provide a par 72 layout that stretches in excess of the 7,300 yard mark. Described as a pleasure to play but a challenge to par, the course features between 5 and 7 different tees on every hole, vast water features, generous fairways, large and challenging bunkers and unique undulations; all of which ensure this golfing paradise offers a fair but tough test to every level of golfer and one you will relish time and time again.
Course Operating Hours
First tee time 06:20
Last tee time for 18 holes 18:00
Last tee time for 9 holes 20:00
Tuesday & Wednesday
First tee time 06:20
Last tee time for 18 holes 19:00
Last tee time for 9 holes 21:00
Friday & Saturday
First tee time 06:20
Last tee time for 18 holes 17:00
Last tee time for 9 holes 19:00
Available all 7 days a week
from 06:00 – 22:30
Available from 14:00 – 22:30
( Morning – available upon call )
Call Golf operation staff on 0508089829 for assistance from 6:00 to 14:00
06:20 – 21:30 every day with lights out at 22:15
On Course Services
The supervisor can be contacted at any time via the number provided on the golf carts
- BRILLIANT SCORING IN THE DIMOS MONTHLY STABLEFORD SUPPORTED BY EMIRATES One of SGSCs most popular events has just gotten even better, The Dimos Monthly stableford now has a new supporter in the form of Emirates. SGSC members and guests were delighted by this announcement and this showed due to the large field that competed on…
- CLOSE AT THE TOP IN THE DIMOS MONTHLY STABLEFORD SUPPORTED BY EMIRATES The Dimos Monthly stableford now supported by Emirates returned to SGSC on Sunday the 15th of January. Good numbers turned up on the day to participate and it was a competitive day with the top seven players separated by only three points. Pipping…
- Back to Back for Sulaiman in SGSCs Club Championships Sharjah Golf & Shooting Club played host to the 15th Men’s and Ladies Golf Club Championships on Sunday the 19th of March. SGSC members all trying to stake their claim to be the 15th club champion, with a mixture of young guns bidding to put their…
- GIRL POWER IN WESTFORD SHARJAH CUP Faye Albooshi was delighted to be crowned winner of the very popular Westford Sharjah Cup. A brilliant day of golf saw the SGSC member get her name up on the honours board for the first time by winning this major event. A strong field all competed thirty six holes…
- SGSCs First ever Club Captain rolls back the years to claim the 10th SGSC Senior Open Sharjah Golf and Shooting Club hosted its 10th Senior Open Golf Championship on Sunday the 5th of March. A strong field of players from all over the UAE battled it out to be this years champion. It was SGSCs…
- Visions International Cup Press Release The revamped BMW Open Social returned to SGSC on Saturday the 4th of March, over thirty golfers competed in pairs and were eager to get to get their hands on the prizes on offer put up by AGMC. Competitors played fourball better ball on what was a perfect day for…
- BMW Pairs Open Social February Saturday the 11th of February saw the new and improved BMW open social return to Sharjah Golf and Shooting Club. Over thirty golfers competed in pairs and were eager to get to get their hands on the prizes on offer put up by AGMC. Competitors played fourball better ball on…
- BMW Pairs Open Social January A wet a windy day did not put of golfers in Januarys edition of the BMW open social. On Saturday the 7th of Jan players competed in pairs and all were eager to get to get their hands on the prizes on offer put up by AGMC. Competitors played fourball…
- Laila Aghabi Crowned 14th SGSC Ladies Champion On the 8th of January Sharjah Golf and Shooting Club hosted its 14th Ladies Open Golf Championship this year the event was supported by Textures DXB. The course is currently in excellent condition and the players were full of praise both for the course and the addition of…
- Asia & Middle East Successfully defend the International Cup Sharjah Golf and Shooting clubs newest event and possibly the most popular event on the calendar the VISIONS International Cup supported by BMW came to a close on Sunday the 26th of Feb. The event had four qualifying rounds with all participants hoping to represent their…
I would just like to congratulate you for the organization of such a great event The Sharjah Golf Senior Masters.
I played Sharjah yesterday morning, in conditions that were more like my native Scotland than my adopted UAE. However, the course stood up to the wind, rain and darkness (the floodlights were switched on for the first few holes) and in the end the round was absolutely fantastic. Relative to the incredibly over-priced golf courses elsewhere in the UAE, Sharjah is very reasonable. Greens and tees are in great condition, with no bear patches at all. Fairways are lush, again no sand showing through. Holes are varied, interesting and, especially towards the end of the 9, very testing. If you don’t object to playing a 9 hole course twice, then this is well worth the 20-25 minutes it takes to get to the course from Dubai.
It’s nice place to play golf for salary man or woman.
Sultan Al Ali
Is avery good club includes golf, gym, shooting range, swimming pool and more
It has a very nice forest which can’t be exist in dessert
Great value for money
Great staff, great test of golf, 9 holes and always in good condition
One of the best golf courses in UAE
9 hole golf course. Very mature. Wide fairways make for enjoyable tees but plenty water and long holes to make it challenging as well.
Best value course in UAE.
Well maintained challenging course
The Golf range is very relaxing , one of the few places in UAE where is can hit on real grass and also great staff.
The Golf club is the best value 9 holes in the UAE. The Twilight hour discount rate is excellent and the course is in great condition. Don’t be put of by the drive from Dubai, it’s really not that bad. Course is challenging, greens you feel you can attack and pin positions are often in great spots. Changes room could do with a little modernizing and a clock on the driving range would be a great addition.
Won Beom Kim
It’s 9 holes, but the price is cheap and the booking is relatively easy. There is also a long and difficult place where you can have a fun round.
“This is a well kept course, not too difficult but testing never the less. There is plenty of water to negotiate but can be bypassed. Need to book in advance, clubs are picked up as you enter the complex and after booking in your buggy is awaiting you with your clubs on board. Reasonable driving range, plenty of golf balls. Marshall tees you off and on completion of round nice club house to enjoy.. You leave your clubs in the buggy and pick them up as you leave the club where you dropped them off. They will have all been cleaned.”
“Sharjah Golf and Shooting Club is a great facility with lots and lots of things to do for the whole family. My daughter enjoyed learning to play golf but there are many other things to do, shooting range, paintball, places to eat and party halls for all kinds of parties. There are also great gardens where you can just sit and relax. It’s a wonderful place.”
“I played Sharjah yesterday morning, in conditions that were more like my native Scotland than my adopted UAE. However, the course stood up to the wind, rain and darkness (the floodlights were switched on for the first few holes) and in the end the round was absolutely fantastic. Relative to the incredibly over-priced golf courses elsewhere in the UAE, Sharjah is very reasonable. Greens and tees are in great condition, with no bear patches at all. Fairways are lush, again no sand showing through. Holes are varied, interesting and, especially towards the end of the 9, very testing. If you don’t object to playing a 9 hole course twice, then this is well worth the 20-25 minutes it takes to get to the course from Dubai.”
The golf reservation staff and marshals are awesome. They know members by name and if you play regular, they know your golfing partners too. They offer excellent service and are always friendly. The golf team never shy away from doing what they can to make your day of golfing as enjoyable as it can possibly be. This takes some doing as the 9-hole course can be very busy, but the marshals manage it well. Overall, an excellent club to be a member of.
“Great well maintained, mature and challenging course”.